Cassidy Turley, a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., announced today that its annual The State of Real Estate® event will take place at 4 p.m. Thursday, February 6, 2014, at Logan University’s William D. Purser, DC Center in St. Louis.
Cassidy Turley will examine what may be on the horizon in 2014. Bringing together real estate professionals and economic development experts from across the St. Louis market, The State of Real Estate® will concentrate on the industrial, investment, office and retail commercial real estate segments as well as a broader economic outlook.
The presenters for The State of Real Estate® 2014 program include:
- Opening remarks – Dean Mueller, Executive Managing Director
- National Retail Overview and Forecast – Garrick Brown, Director of Research for Cassidy Turley in Northern California and for Cassidy Turley’s national retail team
- St. Louis Retail Overview and Forecast – Chase Young, Vice President
- St. Louis Industrial Overview and Forecast – Ed Lampitt, SIOR, CCIM, Senior Vice President
- St. Louis Economic Overview and Forecast – Terrence Madlinger, Research
- St. Louis Office Overview and Forecast – Scott Bazoian, SIOR, CCIM, Senior Managing Director
- Capital Markets Overview and Forecast – Paul Hilton, Senior Managing Director
Other Cassidy Turley markets to host The State of Real Estate® 2014 program include: Atlanta on February 11; Los Angeles on February 20; and San Diego on February 25.
About Cassidy Turley
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 3,800 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. With headquarters in Washington, DC, the firm completed transactions valued at $22 billion in 2012, manages approximately 400 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 23,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside of North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals in 65 international markets. Please visit www.cassidyturley.com for more information.