INDIANAPOLIS – Cassidy Turley, a leading commercial real estate services provider in the U.S., announced today that its annual The State of Real Estate® event will take place at 4 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 16, 2014, at the Murat Theatre at Old National Centre in Indianapolis.
After providing market insights and forecasts that have proven true throughout 2013, Cassidy Turley will take a look at what may be on the horizon in the coming year. Bringing together real estate professionals and economic development experts from across Central Indiana, The State of Real Estate® will concentrate on the industrial, investment, office and retail commercial real estate segments as well as a broader economic outlook.
The presenters for The State of Real Estate® 2014 program will include:
• Host: Jeffrey L. Henry, SIOR, Regional Managing Principal and leader of Cassidy Turley’s North Central Region (Cincinnati/Dayton, Columbus, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, and St. Louis)
• Master of ceremonies: Gerry Dick, host and creator of Inside INdiana Business, Indiana’s only statewide business television program, as well as president and managing editor of Grow INdiana Media Ventures, LLC
• Economic outlook speaker: Jason W. Tolliver, J.D., Regional Vice President, Research
• Indiana economic development outlook speaker: Katie Culp, Senior Managing Director, Principal
• Office market speaker: Andrew D. Martin, SIOR, CCIM, Senior Vice President, Principal
• Industrial market speaker: Michael W.M. Weishaar, SIOR, Senior Vice President, Principal
• Retail market speaker: Jacqueline Haynes, CCIM, Senior Vice President
Cassidy Turley in Indianapolis and San Francisco will be the first markets to host The State of Real Estate® 2014 program and will be followed by Washington, DC, on January 22; St. Louis on February 6; Atlanta on February 11; Los Angeles on February 20; and San Diego on February 25.
For more information, visit www.cassidyturley.com/SRE/Indy.
About Cassidy Turley
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with more than 3,800 professionals in more than 60 offices nationwide. With headquarters in Washington, DC, the firm completed transactions valued at $22 billion in 2012, manages approximately 400 million square feet on behalf of institutional, corporate and private clients and supports more than 23,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and tenants with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, tenant representation, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services and research and consulting. Cassidy Turley enhances its global service delivery outside of North America through a partnership with GVA, giving clients access to commercial real estate professionals in 65 international markets.
The Indianapolis Business Journal 2013 Book of Lists ranks Cassidy Turley as #1 Indianapolis-area commercial real estate brokerage and the #1 Indianapolis-area commercial property management firm. Cassidy Turley has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce for each of the past seven years. Please visit www.cassidyturley.com for more information.