Minneapolis – February 22, 2011 – The SIOR Minnesota Chapter, is pleased to recognize its Board of Directors and Advisory Board for 2011.
The Board of Directors includes:
- David Stokes, SIOR (Cassidy Turley) – President
- Aaron Barnard, SIOR, CCIM (Cushman & Wakefield) – Vice President
- Steve Chirhart, SIOR (TaTonka Real Estate Advisors) – Secretary
- Mike Koehler, SIOR (Premise Commercial Real Estate) and Jill Rasmussen, SIOR, CCIM (The Davis Group) – Co-Treasurers
Elected to the Advisory Board, focusing on specific segments of the chapter’s operations include:
- Membership and Retention - Bill Wardwell, SIOR (NAI Welsh)
- Admissions - Bob Revoir, SIOR (NorthMarq)
- Scholarships - Tom Burton, SIOR (Burton Real Estate Advisors)
- Advertising/Marketing and PR – Aaron Barnard, SIOR, CCIM (Cushman & Wakefield), Tom Stella, SIOR (NorthMarq), and Kristen Zueger, SIOR (Hegg Companies)
- Out-State Liaison – Mac Hamilton, SIOR (Hamilton Real Estate)
- Past President – Michael Houge, SIOR, CCIM (Chief Real Estate Company)
- Young Professionals – Aaron Barnard, SIOR, CCIM (Cushman & Wakefield) and Eric Rapp, SIOR (NAI Welsh)
Headquartered in Washington, D.C., the SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS® (SIOR, www.sior.com) is a global professional organization that certifies commercial real estate service providers with the exclusive SIOR designation. Individuals who earn their SIOR designation adhere to the highest levels of accountability and ethical standards. Only the industry’s top professionals qualify for the SIOR. Today, there are 3,000 SIOR members in 580 markets in 26 countries. As a group, SIOR designees sold or leased more than 3.3 billion square feet of space in 83,500 transactions. The Minnesota Chapter brings 70 superb and highly experienced professionals with knowledge and a worldwide network.
About Cassidy Turley
Cassidy Turley is a leading commercial real estate services provider with over 2,800 professionals in 60 offices nationwide. The firm completed transactions valued over $13 billion in 2009, manages over 420 million square feet on behalf of private, institutional and corporate clients and supports over 25,000 domestic corporate services locations. Cassidy Turley serves owners, investors and occupiers with a full spectrum of integrated commercial real estate services—including capital markets, corporate services, project leasing, property management, project and development services, and tenant representation. Outside of North America, Cassidy Turley has served the international needs of its clients since 1985. In 2010, the firm enhanced its global service delivery through its partnership with GVA Grimley. The firm recently ranked in the Top 10 on the Lipsey Co.’s Commercial Real Estate Top Brands Survey, and was ranked #1 by Real Estate Alert for Office Sales in 3 of the Top 6 Markets. Please visit www.cassidyturley.com for more information about the company.
Jennifer Umberger, PCM